bluetooth module buy?

Ask questions and get answers if you hit a snug or unsure how to set up your ride
vanhris

bluetooth module buy?

Unread post by vanhris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:38 am

Hello,
I am just building an electric motorcycle on a qs 273 70h 12kw engine and a 120V power velocity15KW controller. I bought the controller without the bluetooth module, but it would be very useful to me. Is there any way to buy it? Maybe some of the users would like to sell one? Because, I haven't received a reply directly from Power VeloCity :(.
Currently, I am trying to start the engine with the throttle connected directly according to the instructions, but so far there is no reaction :(.
Thanks for all the help

PVadmin
Site Admin

Re: bluetooth module buy?

Unread post by PVadmin » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:45 am

All controllers have been shipped with the BT for a long time. We can sell you one but there is no guarantee it will work if you bought the controller from somewhere else.
vanhris wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:38 am
Hello,
I am just building an electric motorcycle on a qs 273 70h 12kw engine and a 120V power velocity15KW controller. I bought the controller without the bluetooth module, but it would be very useful to me. Is there any way to buy it? Maybe some of the users would like to sell one? Because, I haven't received a reply directly from Power VeloCity :(.
Currently, I am trying to start the engine with the throttle connected directly according to the instructions, but so far there is no reaction :(.
Thanks for all the help

vanhris

Unread post by vanhris » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Hey, I sent you a private email, but I didn't get a reply, so I will write here. I am convinced that, this BT module will work, so I would like to take a chance and would like to buy it. However, I have a question because I live in Poland in Europe, will there be a problem with shipping?
Best regards

vanhris

Unread post by vanhris » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm

I repeat my question and request, I would like to buy BT module from You. I am asking for instructions in connection with the execution of the order.