Controller programming options

Ask questions and get answers if you hit a snug or unsure how to set up your ride
E-HP

Controller programming options

Unread post by E-HP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:54 am

Hello,
I'm trying to find out if there are any other programming options for the 7kW bluetooth (internal) controller, besides via the bluetooth app. Based on the response I received on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=232&p=911#p911
it looks like the module in my unit will not work with the current version of the app. The app will connect to the module, but won't read or write to it.
Currently, my controller is functioning, and using whatever the settings are currently, I'm able to use it. However, it seems like the "throttle brake" function is set to the "on" based on the controller's behavior, which is a deal breaker since I'm using the CA V3 for the PAS function, and the controller will "brake" whenever I stop pedaling (instead of coasting).
What are my options for turning this feature off, given my current hardware (USB cable, etc)? I really like the flexibility of this controller, so I'd like to get this sorted out if possible.
Thanks!