Initial Set-up

Ask questions and get answers if you hit a snug or unsure how to set up your ride
hdserv

Initial Set-up

Unread post by hdserv » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:01 pm

My setup, QS Motor 205 50H V3 Motor 3000W, F24-120 Controller with the latest Blue Tooth Module, 24S 20Ahr Lipo Pack. I believe that I've wired everything correctly. When running the app, I'm able to connect to the controller, battery voltage displayed on the dashboard is accurate. I have the throttle plugged into the blue tooth module and when I twist the throttle I can watch the throttle position change up and down on the dashboard display. The hub motor however doesn't run at all? I'm hoping it's simply my error in programming.

Any Help?
TY, Daniel

hdserv

Re: Initial Set-up

Unread post by hdserv » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:39 am

QS Motor 205 50H V3 Motor 3000W, F24-120 Controller with the new Blue Tooth Module 2.0, 24S 20Ahr Lipo Pack, updated firmware today.

I got lucky. I kept trying anything and everything clearing cache and data within the PV app, then re-entering my program settings. Then I happened to find one the the motor hall sensor leads dislocated. I relocated that and Bam my bike sprung to life!

I've a got WOT issue though, and I had not experienced this when testing while my bike was up on the stand. It was only when I attempted my first test ride that I got WOT twice :shock: Luckily I've got good brakes and shut off the key switch.
I've got the throttle plugged into the new blue tooth module 2.0 and my bike's back up on the stand. There is an alternate plug for the throttle, maybe that will solve it?

Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Daniel

https://imgur.com/a/b6DRXbj